Thinking about a fall family portrait? Autumn in Idaho presents some wonderful opportunities for great memories, however, the fall colors are only here for a limited time! Despite all the doom and gloom that 2020 has brought, fall reminds us of how beautiful our world is and also provides a stunning backdrop for a family portrait session with Cherished Images.
After everything that everyone has been through this year, aren't you ready for "normal" again?!
Here are 8 great reasons to schedule your family portrait this year:
- Having family pictures taken in the Fall is a "normal" event! Taking the time to invest in a family portrait has always been important. Time marches on, kids are still growing, and let's face it, we're not getting any younger. Despite how it feels, COVID didn't push the pause button on LIFE. There is no better time to get that family portrait taken than now!
- Fall in the Boise Valley is beautiful and it's a perfect time to photograph your family! Boise is the City of Trees after all!
- When you view your new portrait, you won't remember how hard 2020 was, you'll remember the memories you made. You'll see everyone together, and happy. Every day your portraits will remind you about how important your family is to you, what could be more important than that?
- We make it easy! Enjoy our complimentary clothing consultations, location scouting, and customizing of all of our portrait sessions. You don't have to worry about the details, we help you with all of that! We can even offer optional hair and makeup services in the studio, for your added convenience.
- Lifetime guarantee of your wall portrait! Yes, you read that right... we have rolled out 3 new archival print options, a canvas, and two different fine art papers that you will love! All 3 options will last up to 200 years when properly cared for. The vivid colors and detail will be noticeable at first glance and your wall art will adorn your home or office in ways few other prints can. When you use our custom framing service, if anything happens to the print, bring it back and we'll replace it a no charge to you.
- New frame selection! We have a newly curated selection of specialty frames to suit your unique style. Whether you prefer vintage, modern, timeless & classic, shabby chic or eclectic...we have a frame just for you! Choose from our selection of hand-picked mats, frame liners, fillets, and glass options to complete your vision for your decor. Put your hammer and nails away! As a bonus, we'll come out and hang your wall art in your home. Why hassle hanging your own portraits when we can do it for you? Did I mention that a lifetime guarantee comes with our framed archival prints?
- We have implemented a number of protocols in the studio to help ensure your health and safety. At The 8th Street Studio, we work exclusively by appointment. This gives us the advantage of being able to socially distance and still provide the 5-star service that you have come to enjoy. We routinely sanitize the studio and monitor the health of our staff to ensure that you will have a comfortable and safe experience with us.
- We miss you! If we haven't seen you in a while, we miss you! Our clients become like family to us, please reach out and let us know how you're doing! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! ~Kelly and Phil
The time is now to schedule your portrait session...
Fall is here for a limited time only! Don't let the events of the past 7 months cloud the joy that your family brings to you every day. Now is the time to book your session! Call the studio at 208-331-2288
Phil White M.Photog, CPP is an award-winning photographer and artist at Cherished Images Fine Art Portrait Photography. Phil can be reached at 208-331-2288 or firstname.lastname@example.org