March 25, 2020
For Immediate Release:
Dear Local Boise and Meridian Business Owners,
We believe in giving back and helping others, help themselves. Supporting our fellow local businesses by meeting a common need without expending any cash, is the best way we have to offer assistance to our community.
As a small local business owner of 20+ years, it’s times like this when we understand more than ever, the power of community. With many businesses (and cashflow) coming to a complete halt, it’s time to band together (from a healthy social distance, of course!) and maximize the power of the internet.
The 8th Street Studio wants to help!
Our local and award-winning professional photographers, from both Cherished Images and CsiPhotoDesign at The 8thStreet Studio will offer commercial photography services to locally owned brick and mortar storefronts for FREE!
This service is a $1250 value, which will be completely waived for a limited time, and comes with no strings attached.
Here are the details to qualify:
- Must be a locally owned business with a brick and mortar storefront location.
- Requests must be received from the business owner. We love employees, however, the owner must be our primary contact.
- When we arrive, the store/restaurant needs to be completely cleaned and cleared of all items that may deter from the overall aesthetic (trash cans, clutter, boxes, debris, etc.)
- If your place of business is currently open, photos need to be taken BEFORE the business is open to the public, as there will be no people in the photographs. Current recommendations with regard to city and state health advisories will be adhered to.
- Local restaurants and industries that have/will be hit the hardest will be given priority as appointments are limited.
What we are offering:
- Professional photography services resulting in web-sized digital images for the purpose of internet self-promotion and advertising of YOUR business, including the rights to use the images on websites, Google type ads, and social media.
- We will spend between 15-45 minutes photographing storytelling images, featuring your business, that will include your storefront (when possible), wide angle view of your interior, and some photos of products and/or service highlights.
- Each featured business will receive between 6-20 images that will be posted to our FB page and blog, including links to your website, along with a brief description of your business and the answer to the question, “How the community can help us best during this time is…” (both to be provided by you).
- You will be able to download the images from the page to use at your discretion on any web or social media applications you see fitting, creating the opportunity to raise awareness and promote and market your business.
What we request in return:
- This is a community building way to give small businesses a voice and an online presence during otherwise difficult times. There are “no strings attached” with this FREE offer. Images will have our small and discrete watermarked web logo on them (making sure not to distract from your branding) and of course, we encourage and appreciate any web linkbacks and/or shout outs when using the images.
We genuinely want to help the Treasure Valley Community stay vibrant and alive with a future forward outlook to brighter tomorrows.
If you are interested in finding out more details and would like to see your business photographed and featured, please call us.
Phil White or Kelly Zimmerman
The 8th Street Studio
www.The8thStreetStudio.com - 521 S. 8th Street Boise, ID 83702 - info@The8thStreetStudio.com